Quasar Property Management and Real Estate is looking for a Leasing Assistant to join our growing team. This leasing assistant would support Quasar in running the day-to-day leasing and management operations. The assistant will need to be someone who takes initiative, is a strong team player and can work well with others.
Tasks for this opportunity include:
- Assist with processing of tenant applications and leases
- Perform background checks, pull credit reports, VOE/VOR, etc.
- Prepare leases and addendums
- Prepare HAP packages and/or other subsidy packages and submit to appropriate agency
- Analyze and prepare reports for review
- Ensure tenants have renter’s insurance/utilities in tenant’s name prior to move in
- Maintain record keeping for all applicants
- Organizational and clerical tasks: organizing files, scheduling appointments, drafting notices, doing mailings, proof-reading, handling incoming calls and other communications, recording information as needed, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing, maintain and order supplies as necessary, and review tenant delinquencies ledgers monthly.
- Assist and communicate directly with the Leasing Manager, Marketing Manager, and Assistant Property Manager.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Ability to write & speak clearly with excellent grammar and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision/ self-starter.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license and reliable vehicle
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
We are a boutique property management group and real estate brokerage run out of a home office in Rockville. We manage properties throughout DC, Baltimore City, Prince George’s, Montgomery, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, and Carroll Counties. We also manage Associations throughout DC and Maryland. Our agents assist with real estate transactions throughout Maryland and DC. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k.