Quasar is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant must be a quick-thinker, and a tech-savvy individual who is able to multitask. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and committed to running a successful office. The ideal candidate is resourceful, efficient and a problem solver. The Administrative Assistant will work with the CEO and will directly impact the successes of our company. This is a great opportunity to directly impact a growing organization and advance along with it.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills, we encourage you to apply for this position. You will gain valuable experience in the administrative field and contribute to our team’s efforts.
About Our Company
Quasar Property Management and Real Estate, LLC is a licensed real estate and property management firm specializing in the management of individual owner properties, apartment communities and homeowner/condominium associations. Quasar began operations in 2008, managing properties and selling real estate for its own closely held group of real estate investors. In that role, Quasar did everything necessary to find, organize, finance and manage real property.
Quasar provides team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Quasar, so we provide you with the training, support and tools needed for success.
In accordance with Quasar’s hiring policies, all applicants offered positions will be screened using an outside background screening service. All offers of employment will be subject to applicants successfully completing a thorough background check, including credit history.
How to Apply
Please email all resumes to email@example.com