Quasar is seeking a Compliance and Collections Assistant to ensure that our properties, tenants, and associations comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. The Compliance and Collections Assistant will be responsible for monitoring compliance with by-laws, rules, and regulations set forth by our associations, as well as assisting with government monitoring, such as DC energy regulations.
- Monitor compliance with by-laws, rules, and regulations set forth by our associations.
- Document provisions, such as insurance and leases for rented units, as well as assist with association repair requests.
- Ensure that our tenants comply with lease terms and maintain their units properly.
- Work with tenants to ensure that they have the appropriate insurance coverage and that their units are kept in good condition.
- Assist with collections, including sending delinquent notices and making payment arrangements.
- Maintain accurate records of compliance and collections activities.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Knowledge of property management, compliance, and collections preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations related to property management, compliance, and collections
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
If you are a detail-oriented individual with experience in property management, compliance, and collections, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as our Compliance and Collections Assistant. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
About Our Company
Quasar Property Management and Real Estate, LLC is a licensed real estate and property management firm specializing in the management of individual owner properties, apartment communities and homeowner/condominium associations. Quasar began operations in 2008, managing properties and selling real estate for its own closely held group of real estate investors. In that role, Quasar did everything necessary to find, organize, finance and manage real property.
Quasar provides team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Quasar, so we provide you with the training, support and tools needed for success.
In accordance with Quasar’s hiring policies, all applicants offered positions will be screened using an outside background screening service. All offers of employment will be subject to applicants successfully completing a thorough background check, including credit history.
How to Apply
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org