Quasar is seeking a Marketing Assistant to work alongside our Marketing Director overseeing the marketing of our properties, services, and brand. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting with asset management, brokerage, investor/client relations, and brand development. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in market research, digital marketing, and brand management in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Assist with asset management, brokerage, investor/client relations, and brand development.
- Conduct market research and assist with digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and presentations.
- Help manage and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with company goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for real estate and marketing
- Growth mindset and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for marketing and real estate, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as our Marketing Assistant. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
About Our Company
Quasar Property Management and Real Estate, LLC is a licensed real estate and property management firm specializing in the management of individual owner properties, apartment communities and homeowner/condominium associations. Quasar began operations in 2008, managing properties and selling real estate for its own closely held group of real estate investors. In that role, Quasar did everything necessary to find, organize, finance and manage real property.
Quasar provides team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Quasar, so we provide you with the training, support and tools needed for success.
In accordance with Quasar’s hiring policies, all applicants offered positions will be screened using an outside background screening service. All offers of employment will be subject to applicants successfully completing a thorough background check, including credit history.
How to Apply
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org